learning

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dear friends,

    This is my first time to write on blog. It's only because of  my students who realized me, learning is a happiest moment where we enjoyed a lot of things. My students made me a great achiever, a good teacher and a good human being. They are the real creator of my personality. So this is a small attempt to do something for them. 

                 Friends, each and every student is different.Their priorities are different. Their learning style is different. They have their own speed to move forward. I would like to share my experiences regarding this with all of you. I ought to say that spending time with our children ( students) is a golden opportunity to learn how to learn.

                                            Thanks a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment